Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: NetScreen XP and NetMeeting

From: "Sarbjit Singh Gill" <ssgill () gilltechnologies com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:58:49 +0800

Greetings and thanks for the reply.

To give you folks some more details:

The NetScreen 5XP does not support a DMZ:Only trusted and untrusted
interfaces.

I have a ADSL router/modem. There is no NetMeeting server. What my client
would like to do is use the built-in netmeeting client in Windows to
"chat/talk(audio)/see(video)/remote control/share application with another
person on the internet with similar software. I believe this no-server
scenario can hold up 20 people in a single chat session. It is similar when
one stars the netmeeting from MSN Messenger.

Cheers

Gill