Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Wireshark col_append_sep_str function

From: "Peimann, Jannis" <jannis.peimann () continental-corporation com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 11:22:46 +0000

Hi,
thanks for your help.
The solution from Graham Bloice was the one I was looking for.
I have to use col_set_fence.

Now I just have to find a good solution for the prepend pdu_conti_NAME_LONG every time it is called.
Because this thing should only be once in the Info column and not for every PDU.

proto_pdu_conti = proto_register_protocol(pdu_conti_NAME_LONG, pdu_conti_NAME, pdu_conti_NAME_FILTER);

Now it is like:
GeneralInfo, PDU1, GeneralInfo, PDU2…
Should be like GeneralInfo PDU1, PDU2…

Thanks for your help guys.