Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Current C-Standard used in wireshark

From: Thomas Wiens <th.wiens () gmx de>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 18:41:32 +0100

On 02.01.2016 18:06 Graham Bloice wrote:

Can you try:

    msbuild /p:Configuration=RelWithDebInfo /t:clean
.\docbook\user_guide_docbook.vcxproj

to clean the user guide docbook target, followed by:

    msbuild /p:Configuration=RelWithDebInfo
.\docbook\user_guide_docbook.vcxproj > c:\temp\build.txt

redirecting to your location of choice and post that back so I can have a
look at it?  Hopefully I'll be able to remember enough of my schoolboy
German to translate the output messages.  It might also be useful to see
the output of the CMake generation step, again redirect to a file.

Hi Graham,
thank you very much for your help. The docbook problems are not the only
ones on a complete build, there are later also 2 linker errors.

I've attached the logs from the docbook and the cmake build.

But if it's not easy to fix, don't waste much time. Then I'll setup a vm.

Thomas