Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: How calculate delay VoIP communication

From: capricorn 80 <cool_capricorn80 () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 22:50:23 +0000

 Hi !

  Please add some example on wiki related to delay in VOIP communication.

Regards,

From: cool_capricorn80 () hotmail com
To: wireshark-users () wireshark org
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:30:42 +0000
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-users] How calculate dealy VoIP communication

 Hi Lars!

  I am also looking for this information. As I told you in my previous email that I am running wireshark on both end
than i guess I can calculate the delay. I am in process of reading RFC3550 but if you give some additional information,
reference or example how to do it. That will be very nice.

 Thanks alot.

Regards,

Sajid