WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: How to list all the URLs on a web server

From: skill2die4 () secguru com
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 17:19:13 -0600 (CST)

accessed without authentication directly by an application that knows
each file URL.

I was in similar situation where the site i was testing had urls based
upon client names, but then how to enumerate all the clients in order to
move further ?

eg... www.xyz.com/<client-name>/login.asp

So, i googled -> site:"xyz.com"

but got nothing as they blocked the spiders ...damn ! now what .. hummm ?

then i googled -> link:"xyz.com"

which produced the links of all their client pages which were pointing to
xyz.com and helped me in moving further with my tests ;-)

Try other options like , inurl etc.. think like a spider !

HTH,

-=skillz=-
www.secguru.com/webapptest-cheatsheet.html

.