WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Searching for the tool

From: Stephen de Vries <dv8 () dcode net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 07:14:17 +0000 (GMT)

SPKE Proxy may be the best in the world, but if you're looking for the
best tool in the Multiverse, Odysseus is the one:
http://www.wastelands.gen.nz/odysseus/

Features:
Multi-threaded native Win32 executable
No external dependencies
Flexible & configurable
A wealth of configuration options
Low desktop profile

;-)
Stephen

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Dave Aitel wrote:

The world's best tool for this is SPIKE Proxy.
(http://www.immunitysec.com/spike.html) It works on
NT/2000/XP/ME/95/98/98SE/CE.

Dave Aitel
Immunity, Inc.
http://www.immunitysec.com/

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:03:37 +0200 (MEST)