WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Searching for the tool

From: <owasp () moiler com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:05:43 +0100

Hey Ivo,

Check out www.wastelands.gen.nz/odysseus for an excellent
web-application assessment proxy tool.

Regards
Glyn.

-----Original Message-----
From: ihanuska () mybox cz [mailto:ihanuska () mybox cz]
Sent: 14 April 2003 08:04
To: webappsec () securityfocus com
Subject: Searching for the tool

Hallo everyone,

I am searching for the tool to test someone else's web application.
Tool should be able to work under NT/2000/XP client.

My intention is to test some SQL/script injections etc. I need
something where I can see raw html stream coming in and coming out of
my web browser. So I am searching something that will fit between NT
TCP/IP stack and web browser, or it will have own browser.

The tool has to be able to access also https sites.

Thank you for any advice!

Ivo Hanuska

-----
Zúčastněte se průzkumu o paušálech na dial-up Internet a ADSL pořádaný

projektem Internet pro všechny
http://www.internetprovsechny.cz/demand.php .