WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: eWeek OpenHack challenge

From: Vasiliy Boulytchev <vasiliy () boulytcheva com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 13:37:44 -0600

Bryce,
        I completely agree with you.  If they want someone to stress their Microsoft
IIS Security Service packs, they should hire an MCSE monkey instead of
wasting our time.  I hope they throw up an interesting network to hack next
time, because this is BORING.

Thanks to all that listened.

--
Vasiliy Boulytchev