Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Web single sign-on

From: Nasko Oskov <nasko () netsekure org>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:49:52 -0500

On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 11:35:45AM -0500, Marty wrote:
Hi group,

1- Should we buy an already made up single sign-on solution or build one
in house?

We've met with the people from Tivoli and Computers associates already.
Other suggestions?

I am not sure what are the licensing issues with it, but University of
Illinois at Urbana Champaign's Bluestem seems to scale well and be
robust and secure. Contact the people at CITES - www.cites.uiuc.edu and
inquire about it.

--
Nasko Oskov - CS Undergraduate   College of Engineering UIUC
"A hacker does for love what others would not do for money."