Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: TOTAL WIRELESS SECURITY

From: "Seymour, Keith" <KESeymour () magellanhealth com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 14:54:35 -0600

It's not entirely true that only law enforcement may monitor cellular
communications. Here is a device that will warn users that they have a cell
phone on, but will not enable one to listen to the conversation. The primary
use is as stated in the ad, environments with sensitive equipment which may
not react well to cellular communications. This will also sense phones that
are not in use but turned on.

http://www.emctest.com/Holaday/product2.asp?ProductID=19&ProductType=Special
ty