Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Networking theories

From: Matthew.King () CWO NET AU (Matthew King)
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 22:09:41 +1000

Hi.

This is true.. Does anyone know which implementations of IP actually check
the contents of a Source Quench ICMP packet? It would be interesting to
know, perhaps some testing could be done with various OS's to see which are
actually susceptible to this kind of DoS?

Cya
Matthew

Matthew King.
Network Engineer, Cable & Wireless Optus.