Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: EMC Symmetrix SAN

From: Paul Taylor <ptaylor () MARTNET COM>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 13:19:37 +0000

On Fri, 22 Dec 2000, Joseph Spears wrote:

I think the solution is to keep the fibrechannel and scsi cables as the only
point in... and  use my operations staff through phone calls and training
while I am offsite and physically going to the machine otherwise. (I know a
lot of us telecommute, but sometimes sanity must dictate....)

Actually, that is the solution reccomended by EMC. We have a sym at every
site we have, and each one has to be controlled by operators local to the
console.

-p