Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Vacation messages

From: BlueBoar () THIEVCO COM (Blue Boar)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 21:33:09 -0700

ps - changing the subject a little...can people please arrange that
their vacation programs don't spam senders with little messages about
how you're away?  i really don't care.  and who's in charge here,
anyway?  can i send you a list of "bounces" that i got?

General consensus on other lists I subscribe to seems to indicate that
people who send away messages in response to mailing list posts should get
temporarily booted.  I'm willing to follow suit.  I got one from the posts
I made today.  Folks can forward others to me.

                                                BB