tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Request for link layer header type

From: Erik de Jong <erikdejong () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 11:34:28 +0200

Hi all,

I was engaged in other activities lately, but would like to pick this up
again. Anything that I will have to address before a DLT can be assigned?
As stated in the last revision there is a field for syncword included that
will allow analyzers to parse the packets according to the correct protocol.
Later today I'll meet some LoRa related manufacturers and I want to ask
them if they're willing to support this encapsulation in their products for
debugging purposes.

Best regards,
Erik