tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: sniffing HTTP traffic to load-balancer on a

From: Andrej van der Zee <andrejvanderzee () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 16:05:09 +0900

Hi,

Thanks for your emails.

I am not sure the type of switch but I am going to try to find out.
Will take some time though.

The idea is to sniff all incoming/outgoing traffic on the WAN side of
the load-balancer, I mean all external traffic of users that visit the
web site hosted through the load-balancer. Does this change anything
regarding the use of "port mirroring"?

Cheers,
Andrej