tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: [clearview-discuss] libdlpi with libpcap

From: Peter Memishian <peter.memishian () sun com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 12:53:11 -0500

Due to other work priority I wasn't able to work on fixing and
addressing these comments.  I have finally addressed the comments from
Meem and made a few other changes. My comments are inline and please
find an update webrev at:

http://cr.opensolaris.org/~sagun/libpcap/

I see a number of changes that were apparently made to make Sun cstyle
happy (e.g., comment changes).  These changes are inappropriate and need
to be undone -- and a new webrev should be posted.

If you'd like to see the changes made from the last round of review you can find a webrev at:

http://cr.opensolaris.org/~sagun/codereview_fix/

--
meem
-