tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: new DLT request

From: "Paolo Abeni" <paolo.abeni () telecomitalia it>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:37:35 +0200

Hello,

on Thu 9/20/2007 12:18 AM  Guy Harris wrote:

Could you re-attach that patch as text?  It appears to be in
Microsoft's TNEF format;

I'm sorry for the issue. I have to use exchange and this lead to
problems...

Hopefully this time the attachment should be plain text and avoiding
strange MS encoding.

best regards,

Paolo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If
you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it
immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by replying to
webmaster () telecomitalia it.

        Thank you

                                        www.telecomitalia.it