tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: New DLT needed for PPP active/passiv filtering

From: Karsten Keil <kkeil () suse de>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:52:38 +0200

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 01:27:45PM +0200, Hannes Gredler wrote:
karsten,

could not reprodoce -> anoncvs is working for me;
can you try again, pls ?

I think because your IP was registered (here was a thread about this
problem in july).

kkeil@pingi3:~/cvs> cvs -d :pserver:tcpdump () cvs tcpdump org:/tcpdump/master login
Logging in to :pserver:tcpdump () cvs tcpdump org:2401/tcpdump/master
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
kkeil@pingi3:~/cvs>

On CVS password: I typed: anoncvs<return>

Other cvs servers (also anoncvs) work for me:
kkeil@pingi3:~/cvs> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs () cvs digium com:/usr/cvsroot login
Logging in to :pserver:anoncvs () cvs digium com:2401/usr/cvsroot
CVS password:
kkeil@pingi3:~/cvs> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs () cvs digium com:/usr/cvsroot co asterisk
cvs server: Updating asterisk
U asterisk/.cvsignore