tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: New DLT needed for PPP active/passiv filtering

From: Karsten Keil <kkeil () suse de>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 02:56:47 +0200

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 06:36:22PM +0200, Karsten Keil wrote:
Hi Hannes,

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 05:27:41PM +0200, Hannes Gredler wrote:
karsten,

i have checked in support for DLT_PPP_WITH_DIRECTION in
tcpdump and the PPP printer - the PPP printer shows now
the direction (hidden under the -e flag)

/hannes

Thank you very much for this work, it will save me a lot
of time to implement it myself, since I don't known the libpcap
good enough.
I will test it next days and report results here.

Hmm, unfortunatly it seems that anoncvs is still not working
without extra authorisation and also the daily snapshoots are
not actual (last: libpcap-2004.07.22), so I cannot get the
changes.

--
Karsten Keil
SuSE Labs