tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: print-esp patch

From: Guy Harris <gharris () sonic net>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 00:12:59 -0800

On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 01:44:11AM +0100, Gisle Vanem wrote:
I don't know exactly when this change occured.Sometime in the 0.9.8 snapshot.
But is really it necessary to "ifdef" for 3 different versions?

If there exist a sufficient number of systems on which each of the
versions is the only version available, then, unless we want to tell the
users of the systems with one or more of the older versions "sorry, you
don't get to use OpenSSL with tcpdump", then yes, it is necessary to
ifdef for 3 different versions.
-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe