tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: tcpdump.org mirrors

From: Grant Bayley <gbayley () ausmac net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:48:21 +1100 (EST)

Running now.

Grant

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, Michael Richardson wrote:

"Grant" == Grant Bayley <gbayley () ausmac net> writes:
    Grant> I run the main mirror of tcpdump at wiretapped.net (no relation to
    Grant> wiretapped.us) in Australia.  We rsync from cvs.tcpdump.org, and have
    Grant> removed the entire tcpdump.org tree and disabled rsync updates until we
    Grant> hear from Michael Richardson at tcpdump.org.

  So, on Friday Nov. 15th, I reenabled the machine and the rsync, and fixed
the files. You SHOULD enable rsync again, at least once, manually, to flush
the bad files out.

]                   At IETF55 in Atlanta, GA                    |  firewalls  [
] mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
] printk("Just another Debian GNU/Linux using, kernel hacking, security guy");[

-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe