Snort mailing list archives

Re: precompiled so_rules for arm

From: "Joel Esler \(jesler\) via Snort-devel" <snort-devel () lists snort org>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 18:34:46 +0000

You can use the rules that we ship the code for, and try and compile those on ARM (don’t know if it will work, we’ve
never done it before that I know of)

As far as pre-compiled rules, we have no roadmap for compiling the rules on ARM at this time.

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jesler () cisco com<mailto:jesler () cisco com>

On Sep 6, 2017, at 1:58 PM, Sudhir Desai via Snort-devel <snort-devel () lists snort org<mailto:snort-devel () lists