Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Snort-sigs] snorby update

From: ARUN LAL <arunlal7701 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 17:27:24 +0530

Error:

Don't run Bundler as root. Bundler can ask for sudo if it is needed, and
installing your bundle as root will break this
application for all non-root users on this machine.
You are trying to install in deployment mode after changing
your Gemfile. Run `bundle install` elsewhere and add the
updated Gemfile.lock to version control.

If this is a development machine, remove the
/var/www/html/snorby.latest/Gemfile freeze
by running `bundle install --no-deployment`.

You have added to the Gemfile:
* dm-postgres-adapter (~> 1.2.0)

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 3:07 PM, Balasubramaniam Natarajan <