Snort mailing list archives

Re: Having trouble editing the configuration file for Windows

From: Trevor Thompson <trevthom18 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 15:35:16 -0400

I believe the classification.conf file is in the proper directory here are
the lines in the snort.conf file that reference it:

include C:\snort\etc\classification.config
include C:\snort\etc\reference.config

I also searched the entire contents of the Snort directory installed on the
C drive and could only find the classification file within the etc
directory at the exact path that the snort.conf file says that I should
look for.

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 3:20 PM, waldo kitty <wkitty42 () windstream net>