Snort mailing list archives

Re: Blacklist Rule Error 22

From: Rameez Qureshi <rameez_q () hotmail co uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 15:09:19 +0100

I understand its not that hard, there must be some underlying problem

I have hard coded the location for classification and reference to no avail, I am getting errors with the individual
files for rules and what I have done now is just take out the rules of each file get it running then I will work
backwards to add the rules I need