Snort mailing list archives

Re: Mind/Brain Intrusion Prevention System

From: KingOfNerds <kingofnerds () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 06:58:07 -0400

If you are hearing voices., then it might be the influence of the Shapers,
they are an alien influence.  See nianticproject.com and go back to last
November for the full description of the Shapers. They come from an
alternate universe which connects with ours at points of historical
significance.  The link was discovered at the Cern labs