Snort mailing list archives

Re: Mind/Brain Intrusion Prevention System

From: beenph <beenph () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 01:18:47 -0400

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 1:00 AM, A Smith <code.c6 () gmail com> wrote:
Hello Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)!

I feel I could be qualified to suggest some helpful advice. My mother speaks
with God on a regular basis through a telepathic network and says God is
extremely Hi-Tech.

I would suggest an MRI at the very least. If something is there.. a trained
neurologist should be able to detect it and have the capabilities of
performing functional neuroimaging or electroencephalography
and could formulate specific experiments to determine when you are thinking
and when an external force is "transmitting" to you.
It might even benefit you to find a parapsychologist, as this may not be
your government, but it might very well be an alien species or even God
communicating with you through a possible genetic psychic link.

I hope you find my advice useful, and that you find someone qualified to
analyze and determine the source of your discomfort.

Sincerely,

A. Smith

Your all Ti's.
My snort is tickeling too ;)