Snort mailing list archives

Re: Automatically block IP on firewall box from snort IDS

From: ML mail <mlnospam () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 04:48:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kevin,

I already tried snortsam on my OpenBSD firewall but it looks like the code is outdated and it simply does not compile
with the latest PF (packet filter) of OpenBSD 4.9. The mailing list of snortsam is also dead and the author does not
reply neither on his private mail. I can only conclude here that the snortsam project is dead or at least it's OpenBSD
part :(

Any other ideas?

Best,
ML