Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort.org Blog: Snort 2.9.1 beta coming soon!

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:07:28 -0400

On Jun 14, 2011, at 2:59 PM, Randal T. Rioux wrote:
On 6/14/2011 11:19 AM, Joel Esler wrote:
So is the barnyard2 project willing to take over maintenance of the sql
schema totally?  We'd like to remove it from the Snort tarball along
with the direct-to-db output method.

I'll chime in and say yes - whether it be firnsy, myself, etc.

I started this for my own project a couple years ago and have wanted to
do this for a while!

Randy,

Roger.  Let us talk over some things internally about how we are going to handle this, and in what versions.  I'll ping
you back.

Joel