Snort mailing list archives

Re: PATCH 1/1]: DAQ pcaprr module

From: Russ Combs <rcombs () sourcefire com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:52:57 -0400

Thanks!

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 10:41 AM, Jeff Murphy <jeff.murphy () gmail com> wrote:

Attached. Here's a suggested blurb (based on the Napatech blurb), feel free
to edit

PCAPRR External DAQ

PCAPRR can be used to read from multiple network interfaces in cases where
those interfaces can not be bonded together (e.g. when using Endace
cards). To build this requires libpcap library. This is *NOT* a Sourcefire
used or produced module, and support questions should be directed to Jeff
Murphy <jcmurphy () jeffmurphy org>.