Snort mailing list archives

Re: More problems with pulledpork 0.6.0

From: JJC <cummingsj () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 09:03:59 -0600

Please also comment out the modifysid.conf line also... more info to come

JJC

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 9:03 AM, carlopmart <carlopmart () gmail com> wrote:

On 04/01/2011 04:59 PM, JJC wrote:

I"ll have to dig into this more, a few quick notes though..

   * Are you actually using the modifysid?
   * Suricata does NOT have SO rules, so you don't need to define the
     path to the suricata.yaml file

I'll have to setup a local rules copy and try to mimic what you are
doing.. will take just a bit.

JJC

Ok, I have disabled config_path variable. I don't use modifysid option ...

Thanks JJC.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com