Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort 2.9.0.3 & Phil Wood's modified libpcap

From: Edward Fjellskål <edwardfjellskaal () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 09:49:55 +0100

Just for info, I patched daq-0.5 yesterday and added new release to my PPA:

http://ppa.launchpad.net/ebf0/gamelinux/ubuntu/ lucid/main daq 0.5-2ubuntu1

daq (0.5-2ubuntu1) lucid; urgency=low

  * Fixed buffer_size ignored bug

 -- Edward Fjellskål <edwardfjellskaal () gmail com>  Thu, 08 Feb 2011
19:36:00 +0000

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 4:09 AM, Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com> wrote:
We are going to fix this soon.  I'll post on the blog when we iron out the details.

Joel