Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Emerging-Sigs] GPL rules - who maintains them? Nobody?

From: Matthew Jonkman <jonkman () emergingthreatspro com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 16:40:41 -0400

The issue is though that VRT won't support versions back to snort 2.4, nor a version for suricata, which we do at ET.
So we have the gpl rules here as well in the ET ruleset.

If that could be worked out we could integrate, but I think SF has made it clear their stance on suricata, and on
snorts more than 2 versions back.

Matt