Snort mailing list archives

Re: New Sig Doc is one giant file?

From: Nigel Houghton <nhoughton () sourcefire com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 17:02:45 -0500

Try un-tarring the file. You will get all the rule documents in one
directory named "signatures".

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 15:44:12 -0600, Andy Berryman wrote:
Did I miss something in your announcement where you said that the
docs for the sigs will be one giant file now? I just downloaded the
opensource.gz file and it’s one file. What am I missing?

Thanks,
Andy

This message from Cymtec Systems, Inc. contains confidential
information and is solely for the use of the recipient(s) named
above. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this message in error and that any review,
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please destroy it immediately and notify Cymtec Systems, Inc.
by telephone at +1.314.993.8700 or by return e-mail.

Snort-sigs () lists sourceforge net

--
Nigel Houghton
Head Mentalist