Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort 2.9.0.1 Now Available

From: L0rd Ch0de1m0rt <l0rdch0de1m0rt () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 12:55:49 -0600

Hello.  I guess my questions now are:

1) is HTTP reassembly an officially recognised bug by SourceFire (I
have gotten confirmation from multiple people on and off list that say
they have similar issues)?

and

2) When is it going to be fixed?  As previously mentioned, I consider
this non-trivial since it leads to easy IDS/IPS evasion.

Thanks.

-L0rd C.

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Steven Sturges