Snort mailing list archives

Re: How o views snort log from mysql

From: Nick Moore <nmoore () sourcefire com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 06:37:18 -0500

Additionally, there is one for Fedora that should work for RHEL as well.

I'm updating it for 2.9 presently and should have it out there soon.

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 6:14 AM, Ray Caparros <arcy24 () gmail com> wrote:

There is a good setup guide in http://www.snort.org/docs/setup-guides/using snort+base in Centos. It is not
specifically for 2.9 but just post
your issues or questions if you ran into any issues.
-Ray