Snort mailing list archives

Re: oinkmaster vs pulledpork was (Oinkmaster can't get rules)

From: Mike Lococo <mikelococo () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 21:27:00 -0400

A list of what PP can do in the way of manipulating rules once
retrieved would be useful in any case. I ended up looking through
the sample config to figure out what it could and could not do.

As of now it does not, beyond state... This, however, will be an
upcoming feature!

Not to bury you in "me too"'s but in the hope that its useful to gauge
interest, this is also a feature I've been missing quite a lot.

Cheers,
Mike Lococo