Snort mailing list archives

Re: Question about content

From: Nigel Houghton <nhoughton () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:29:41 -0500

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 9:47 AM, evilghost () packetmail net
<evilghost () packetmail net> wrote:
...1245643577AAAA

Note - SourceFire shouldn't be allowed to interface with the public, especially if the responses are accusatory in
nature.  Some of the quality in VRT signatures I've seen make me laugh when they respond like they do here.  It's
always funny to watch the baboons throwing rocks from their glass houses.

I think you need to seek an attitude adjustment. Looks to me like you
have some unresolved issues. If you think you have the goods, feel
free to apply for a position on the VRT, if not, keep your opinions to
yourself.

The best way to learn is to seek the answer yourself, try a solution,
have it fail, try again, read some more, understand more. Being
supplied with answers will not achieve the end goal of understanding.

--
Nigel Houghton
Head Mentalist