Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort rules false positive stats

From: Matt Jonkman <jonkman () jonkmans com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 13:16:35 -0400

I've talked to them about that, and the Base folks. Never followed
through on it though. I will.

We can take those reports via sidreporter, we already have a field in
the report to say user-reported FP.

Matt

CunningPike wrote:
I have often thought it would be great if sguil had a category for false
positives from which a report could then be generated...

CP

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 10:34 AM, Matt Jonkman <jonkman () jonkmans com