Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort Rules Availability

From: CoryC <oakleeman () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 21:02:32 -0800 (PST)

Just the words that I was looking for. I knew that
either I was seriously misinterpreting the download
directions or there was something wrong. I've been
putting off releasing the next version of EasyIDS
until the registered rules were available as well and
was beginning to wonder if that was going to ever
happen.

Thanks for all the replies.