Snort mailing list archives

RE: [Ntsug-users] Base 1.2 Vuln

From: "Patrick Harper" <patrick () internetsecurityguru com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:34:29 -0500

This has been a known issue for a while.  To quote Kevin (the lead developer
of base)

This issue has been brought up many times before, not by this guy) and is
CLEARLY documented in the README file since ACID was created.  To fix this
issue we need to completely rewrite the application and we are doing this
for 2.x.  Currently we are looking for a database expert to help with the
application. Do you know anyone?<g>)