Snort mailing list archives

RE: OT: Recording IM sessions

From: "Bristol, Gary L." <gbristol () ou edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 20:46:42 -0500

I don't mean to pry on this conversation, which means I will, but unless it's giving up Company secrets, or discussing
a commision of a criminal act is there really anything you can legally do about it.

Not unless your company policy covers what people can and can not have conversations about.

Or am I not getting what this conversation is about?