Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort users meeting in Chicago

From: Jennifer Steffens <jennifer.steffens () sourcefire com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 15:29:54 -0400

I am very sorry you didn't get a response but I promise this is no publicity stunt. We are excited about the meeting in Chicago but based on feedback regarding the ISSA meeting the same day we are looking into changing the date. Details to come. In the meantime, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.

-Jennifer