Snort mailing list archives

Sensors and alerts stop showing up in ACID

From: "Bristol, Gary L." <gbristol () ou edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:35:19 -0600

I recently updated my sensors to snort 2.3.0.
The problem I'm seeing on two different databases is that one of the
sensors alerts and information shows up just fine but the other one,
even though it's listed in the sensor table doesn't show as being there
in the ACID page of sensors and no alerts from this sensor is showing
up.

On one database I completely removed the Snort db and recreated it from
scratch, same problem, one sensor and it's alerts show up, the other
doesn't.