Snort mailing list archives

[Snort] Followup to "Looking to update rules"

From: "Bob Konigsberg" <bobkberg () networkeval com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:30:27 -0800

First of all - Thank you to all of you who wrote with helpful suggestions.
I finally have this working.

Second, since nobody wanted any money for doing this, then I'll donate the
$75 to the Free Software Foundation,  It's worth it to me since this is part
of a for-profit effort, and I feel that value received ought to be properly
acknowledged.

Third, I'll polish up the combined efforts of all you kind folks, and make
it available on my web site as a PDF.  If anyone is interested in proof
reading or keystroking it (testing the instructions), please reply
privately.  I don't know when I'll get to this, but sometime in the next
month or two.

Bob