Snort mailing list archives

RE: Base Barnyard and Unified Logs

From: "Lee Clemens" <snort () leeclemens net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:11:04 -0500

anyone else get this?
(Sorry it's a bit off-topic with regards to Snort)

*** PGP SIGNATURE VERIFICATION ***
*** Alert:    Signature did not verify. Message has been altered.
*** Alert:    Please verify signer's key before trusting signature.
*** Signer:   Wes Young <wcyoung () buffalo edu> (0x5B2BADB1)
*** Signed:   3/14/2005 5:49:56 PM
*** Verified: 3/14/2005 6:05:59 PM
*** BEGIN PGP VERIFIED MESSAGE ***

fingerprint for 0x5B2BADB1
334A E276 CC68 71F2 7912  37DD D4CE 68D0 5B2B ADB1

--Lee