Snort mailing list archives

Sourcefire NS3020F Dual Xeon 2.4 gig- any value on these?

From: nwr <nwr () wvi com>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 14:30:31 -0800

I have a customer with 7 of these used and 4 new in the box

Customer is requesting a market value for these as they are no longer need in their application-

Configuration is NS3020F with Dual Pentium Xeon 4 2.4 GIG 2 gig ram.

There are also several Sourcefire dual Xeon 1.13 gig / 1gig of ram units as well

I know these cost a lot of $ and cannot provide the licence for these- (we cannot sell software so none is included- contact sourcefire to re-register or upgrade software)

Please let me know

Chris Blackburn
NWR Inc
360 Belmont St.  NE
Salem OR 97301
(503) 391-8191  Ext 1#
(503) 375-8470 FAX
nwr () wvi com
IM=  Chris NWR
www.internet-gear.com

Cisco(12000, Cerent 15454, , Alteon, Extreme Networks, IXIA, Foundry, Dialogic, Clarent, Excel-Lucent, Lucent DACS, Eastern Research. Junper, Unisphere, Redback, Nuera, Natural Microsystem, Smartbits, Adtech, Spirent, CAC, Cosine, Sonus, Alcatel Omnicore, HP Procurve, Datakinetics, NACT, Nortel Passport 15000, Quintum Gateways, Western Multiplex, Digital Lightwave, 3com, Netscreen