Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Q] Bleedingsnort rules

From: Stef <stefmit () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:55:09 -0600

I did - and it did not work, but even logically speaking,the error is
such that it points to the right file - again:

ERROR: <my-path-to-rules>/bleeding-sid-msg.map(1) => Unknown rule type: 2000003

which implies: no need to append the content of the file anywhere else
- it already found it - and it just did not know what to do with the
first entry, of the first line (and probably all the subsequent ones,
if even past the first ...)