Snort mailing list archives

Re: possible php problem (fwd)

From: dekid2 () comcast net
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:22:54 +0000

Patrick, Mark, Michael,tslighter and Bryan,
Thanks for your help!!   It's working now and I'll be moving onto the next phase when I get home from work tonight.  I
walked my wife through stopping and starting the apache server and it came right up.  This morning (pre-coffee) I had
missed the one line of instruction where you are supposed to stop the apache server right before you tar php.

I'm OK for now.  Thanks again for your help.
Jeff