Snort mailing list archives

Request for advice

From: Nicholas Bernstein <nick () docmagic com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:55:40 -0700

Hello all:
I've been asked to do a presentation on snort for a local users group in
Los Angeles; Nothing too in depth, just a basic tutorial on how to get
snort/acid/mysql setup. I was hoping that some of you might take a look
and tell me if there is anything I missed putting down, or if there are
any inaccuracies. I hope this is not too much to ask, but I would
appreciate it a lot if anyone was willing to give some advice.

It's located at:
http://nicholasbernstein.com/uuasc_snort/

Anyway, thanks in advance.
Nick

--
Nicholas Bernstein, Unix Systems Administrator
Document Systems Inc.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments thereto may contain information which is privileged and
confidential, and is intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. Any use whatsoever of the information
contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any
form) by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender either by telephone, by email, or by any other written or telephonic means, and delete
the material from any computer. Thank you for your cooperation.